Picturesque, steep forested ravines and open moorland characterise the Aberdare National Park. The park provides a habitat for elephants, black rhinos, leopards, spotted hyenas, olive baboons, black and white colobus monkeys, buffalos, warthogs and bushbucks among others. Rare sightings include those of the Giant Forest hog, bongo, golden cat, serval cat, African wild cat, African civet cat and the blue duiker. Visitors can indulge in picnics, trout fishing in the rivers and camping in the moorlands. Bird viewing is rewarding, with over 250 species of birds in the park, including the Jackson’s Francolin, Sparrow hawks, goshawks, eagles, sunbirds and plovers.
other trips are 4 days masai mara nakuru safari
Follow us on social media
Day 1: Nairobi –Aberdares
We shall leave the Aberdares in the morning after breakfast and proceed to Lake Nakuru through Thompson’s Falls, we will stop here for view minutes to have a look at the falls and take some great photo’s befpre proceeding to Nakuru. Remember lunch will be served on our way to Nakuru. Lake Nakuru, is often referred to as the pink lake for it’s great masses of pink flamingos and the home of the white and black rhinos and about 350 different species of birds; the ornithological paradise.Dinner and overnight stay at The Ark
Day 2: Aberdares – Nakuru
We shall leave the Aberdares in the morning after breakfast and proceed to Lake Nakuru through Thompson’s Falls, we will stop here for view minutes to have a look at the falls and take some great photo’s befpre proceeding to Nakuru. Remember lunch will be served on our way to Nakuru. Lake Nakuru, is often referred to as the pink lake for it’s great masses of pink flamingos and the home of the white and black rhinos and about 350 different species of birds; the ornithological paradise.Dinner and overnight stay at wck guest house or Golden Palace resort
Day 3: Nakuru-Masai Mara
After an early morning breakfast, descend the Great Rift Valley floor. We reach arguably Kenya’s most celebrated natural attraction, the Masai Mara Game Reserve. This is a 1,500 sq-km slab of open savanna dotted with acacia trees-the kenyan section of the wildly beautiful Serengeti Plains teems with wildlife. Being in the Mara has been described by some authorities as being in the New York City of the natural world. You will spend the next 2 nights here to explore and realize your dream come-true. Dinner and overnight stay at Mara Sidai Camp
Day 4/5: Masai Mara Full day
After breakfast at 07:00am, go for a full day of game viewing drive across the rich savanna grasslands and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard, and cheetah but also contains numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found here in the Mara. Picnic lunches will be served at the hippo pools and dinner and overnight at.Dinner and overnight stay at Mara Sidai camp
Day 6: Masai Mara/ Nairobi
Pre-breakfast you will have a sun-rise game viewing-drive from (06:30am – 9:30am) to see leopard, cheetah, lions, and other cats hunting. This is the best time to spot the cat’s family-during the kill as the sun rises up. You will head back to the camp for your full breakfast before departing with an en-route game viewing-drive as you leave Mara region to Nairobi. Break for lunch at Narok/Mai Maiu Maasai administration towns. After lunch proceed to Nairobi where you’ll arrive between 04:00pm & 05:00pm.
· The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
· Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
· Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
· All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
· Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
· guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
· 05nights/ 6days staying in the Masai Mara / Nakuru/Aberdares
· game viewing-drives as per safari program
· bottled mineral water throughout the safari
· Return transfer to your place of staying
· Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
· All applicable taxes & government tolls
· Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
· The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $ 20 PP, its also negitiatable with the masai chiefBallon safari in the Mara $ 450pp-bookable before departure.
· Tip to driver/guide