DAY 1: Nairobi -Masai Mara (L,D)
After breakfast from your hotel we depart for Masai Mara Game Reserve via the Great Rift Valley view point to view the Escarpment. Descend the escarpment and drive to Narok-town where you will stop for lunch. After lunch proceed to Masai Mara arriving in good time for game drive en-route to your self-contain camp
Masai Mara is famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests. Game viewing in the afternoon is guaranteed.
The Masai Mara is Kenya’s arguably the most famous reserve. It’s smooth grass carpeted hills and plains dotted with flat topped acacia trees are full of rich faunal diversity, fulfilling the expectations of any visitor searching the African landscape for the BIG 5. Located west of the Great Rift Valley, Mara is a natural extension of the Serengeti plains in the neighboring Tanzania. The Mara River, the reserve’s backbone traverses north to south. This course is the natural barrier crossed each year by large migratory heard of wildebeest and zebra which march across the two parks in search of pasture, crossing en route, the crocodile infested Mara River. Coupled with ever watchful predatory cats in the midst, the annual migration is a risky affair and fraught with peril. Morning and evening game drives through the Mara reserve gives you a chance of spotting a diverse array of wildlife including elephants, giraffe, black rhino, cheetah, gazelle, buffalo, hippo, various other herbivores and bird species.
DAYS 2/3: Masai Mara – Whole Day (B,L,D)
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich savannah grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found here in the Mara
DAY : Masai Mara- Nakuru- (B, L, D)
Early morning breakfast followed by game drive en route leave Masai mara for Lake Nakuru- a soda lake Arriving late in the evening. Famously Lake Nakuru attracts vast numbers of fabulously colored pink flamingos to its shallow waters. Hippo, various animals, black rhinos, giraffe, lion, leopards and a profusion of birds are also present at the lake.
DAY 5: Nakuru -Nairobi- (B, L,)
Early morning breakfast at your hotel later proceed for game drive in search of the wildlife Later in the afternoon leave lake Nakuru for Nairobi. Drop you back to the air port to catch your flight back at home or extent your trip to Zanzibar /Mombasa or place of your choice
• The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
• Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps/lodges + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
• Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
• All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
• Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
• guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
• 04nights/ 5days staying in the Masai Mara / Nakuru
• game viewing-drives as per safari program
• bottled mineral water throughout the safari
• Return transfer to your place of staying
• Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
• All applicable taxes & government tolls
• Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
• The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $ 20 PP, its also negitiatable with the masai chief Ballon safari in the Mara $ 425 pp-bookable before departure.
• Tip to driver/guide
Safari in Kenya,Holiday Safaris, Masai Mara Camping,all your Holiday Safaris at Terminal Tours Kenya.Follow us on social media