Descend the escarpment and drive to Narok-town where you will stop for early hot-lunch. Proceed to Masai Mara after lunch arriving in good time to your camp. After checking-into your camp, freshen-up then go for an introductory game viewing drive.
Masai Mara is famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests and the big-five.
Dinner and overnight stay at Camp /Lodge L, D)
DAY 2: MASAI MARA – FULL DAY TO EXPLORE THE MAGIC OF MARA
After breakfast, go for a full day of game viewing-drive across the rich savannah grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-manned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found here in the Mara. Picnic lunches will be served at the Hippo pools and dinner and overnight at either
Dinner and overnight stay at Camp /Lodge (B ,L, D)
DAY 3: MASAI MARA/ NAIROBI- (B, L,)
Pre-breakfast sun-rise game viewing-drive to see leopard, cheater, lions and other cuts hunting. This is the best time to spot the cats family when making a kill for their breakfast/lunch as the sun rises-up. Back to the camp for your full breakfast before departing with an en-route game viewing-drive as you leave Mara region to Nairobi. Break for lunch at Narok/Mai Maiu Maasai administration towns. After lunch proceed to Nairobi where you’ll arrive between 04:00pm & 05:00pm.
· Kenyan Experience with home comfort
· Quality safari
· The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
· Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
· Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
· All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
· Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
· guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
· 02nights/ 3days staying in the Masai Mara
· bottled mineral water throughout the safari
· Return transfer to your place of staying
· Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
· All applicable taxes & government tolls
· Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
· The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $ 20 PP, its also negitiatable with the masai chiefBallon safari in the Mara $ 450pp-bookable before departure.
· Tip to driver/guide