DAY 1: NAIROBI-AMBOSELI- – (L, D)
After breakfast, we will pick you from your hotel at -0800hrs.Thereafter departs for Amboseli National Park arriving in time for lunch at the Lodge. Freshen up before an introductory late afternoon game drive app 1600hrs in the Park with a perfect view of Africa’s highest mountain, Kilimanjaro in the backdrop! Dinner and overnight at Kimana Camp.
Amboseli National Park provides the classic Hollywood image of Africa. Set in rolling savannah scenery it is dwarfed by the presence of the pink-tinged, snow-capped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro which, at 5,896 meters, is the highest free-standing mountain in the world and topped by one fifth of all the ice in Africa. Against this magnificent backdrop roam vast herds of elephant accompanied by a kaleidoscope of other fabulous beasts -lion, buffalo, cheetah, giraffe, baboon, gazelle hippo and wildebeest to name but a few. There are also over 400 species of birds, all manner of reptilian, flora and fauna and some of the most soul-searing views in Africa
DAY 2: AMBOSELI FULL DAY (B,L,D)
After breakfast, proceed for full day game drive.. After Lunch siesta break then continue with gamedrive where plains game namely zebra, wildebeest, giraffe and various antelopes can be seen.
You will have a great view of the peak of Kilimanjaro which may be seen during clear weather from the camp, anywhere in the park or from the Observation hill. Large herds of elephants and hippo can be seen bathing in the swamp grounds whose waters source is Mt. Kilimanjaro. Hyenas laughing, lions growling, buffaloes blindly grazing in the fields and other species of wildlife and birds. Dinner and overnight Stay at Kimana Camp.
DAY 3: AMBOSELI – TSAVO WEST (B,L,D)
On this day leave Amboseli for Tsavo West Game en route toTsavo west check in and have lunch. In the afternoon, visit the rhino sanctuary and return to the Lodge where there is usually a leopard trap and if you are lucky you will see it.
Dinner and overnight at Rhino Valley (Full board Accommodation)
DAY 4: TSAVO WEST – TSAVO EAST(B,L,D)
Early morning breakfast game drive with a visit to Mzima Springs later on depart Tsavo West for Tsavo East which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions Game en route to the camp, Tsavo East. Check in and have lunch. In the afternoon, another game drives at the park later dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Dinner and overnight at Zomeni (Full board Accommodation)
DAY 5: TSAVO EAST – MOMBASA. (B, L)
Early morning game drive return to your lodge for breakfast, after breakfast check out of the park then drive you to Mombasa or Nairobi arriving late in the evening.
· The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
· Full board accommodation in lodges Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
· Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
· All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
· Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
· guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
· 04nights 5days staying in the Amboseli/Tsavo west/East
· game viewing-drives as per safari program
· bottled mineral water throughout the safari
· Return transfer to your place of staying
· Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
· All applicable taxes & government tolls
· Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
· The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $ 20 PP, its also negitiatable with the masai chief Ballon safari $ 450 pp-bookable before departure.
· Tip to driver/guideFollow us on social media