- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Explore Masai mara in our 2days 1 night masai mara camping safari
Masai Mara National Reserve is an area of preserved savannah wilderness in southwestern Kenya, along the Tanzanian border. Its animals include lions, cheetahs, elephants, zebras and hippos. Wildebeest traverse its plains during their annual migration. The landscape has grassy plains and rolling hills, and is crossed by the Mara and Talek rivers. The area nearby is dotted with villages (enkangs) of Maasai people.
The Mara is perhaps best known for the Great Migration, which takes place every year July to September. During these months the yellow savannah is dotted black by more than 1.5 million wildebeest, zebra and antelopes that migrate from the Serengeti to the Mara in search of food and water.
Mara and Serengeti parks are interdependent wildlife havens. This is where the world’s largest multi-species migration takes place. The movement is, centered around the wildebeest migrating from Serengeti into Masai Mara during the dry period in Tanzania, crossing the mighty Mara River on their way. The Great Wildebeest Migration rightfully deserves its standing as one of the natural world’s most astonishing spectacles. Compromising of more than 1.5 million wildebeest, zebras and antelopes, the Great Migration constitutes the last surviving multi-species migration on the planet.
No details found.
Nairobi – Masai Mara Game ReserveAfter safari briefing at our offices, depart at 06:00hrs for Masai Maraand drive north ascending the Great Rift Valley for a breathtaking views and photography. The Rift Valley was formed millions of years ago. Stretching some 5,000 miles from Jordan to Mozambique, it’s the largest Rift on Earth. Descend the escarpment and drive to Narok-town where you will stop for early hot-lunch. Proceed to Masai Mara after lunch arriving in good time to your camp. After checking-into your camp, freshen-up then go for an introductory game viewing drive. Masai Mara is famous for its black manned lions and yearly migration of wildebeests and the big-five. Dinner and overnight stay at Enchoro wildlife Camp or Similar (L, D)
Masai Mara Game Reserve – NairobiTerminal Tours Kenya: Pre-breakfast sun-rise game viewing-drive in the morning to see leopard, cheater, lions and other cuts hunting. This is the best time to spot the cats family when making a kill for their breakfast/lunch as the sun rises-up. Back to the camp for your full breakfast before departing with an en-route game viewing-drive as you leave Mararegion to Nairobi. Break for lunch at Narok/Mai Maiu Maasai administration towns. After lunch proceed to Nairobi where you’ll arrive between 04:00pm & 05:00pm. Wishing you a holiday-safari of a lifetime….. ____end of our services KEY: (B.L.D): B: Breakfast, L: Lunch & D: Dinner
• The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
• Full board accommodation in self-contained-tents/camps + Meals on Safari (B.L.D)
• Picnic-lunches at the Mara-River on the second day as indicated
• All the Park entrance/ conservation fees
• Transport in a safari Micro-Toyota 4×4 wheel-drive with a pop-up-roof for wildlife viewing and photography.
• guaranteed window/and comfortable seats
• 01nights/ 2 days staying in the Masai Mara
• game viewing-drives as per safari program
• bottled mineral water throughout the safari
• Emergency flying doctors evacuation cover up to a radius of 1000-km ex-Nairobi
• All applicable taxes & government tolls
• Soft drinks, juices, alcoholic and other beverages taken with lunch/dinner
• The optional visit to tribal villages e.g. visit to a Maasai village $ 20 PP, Ballon safari in the Mara $ 425 pp-bookable before departure.
• Tip to driver/guide
No Details Found